vineri, 11 mai 2012

just a fake of fate

Keep trying to break my heart!
You can do that
As you truly think
Ohm,maybe you can break my heart
But you can t break my spirit!!
I ll be standing on my ground.
Cause I know I ll still be me.
All this time,she continued
To remain a fake


A pale shadow                                        
Standing against me...
And maybe you could
Have obtained from her
What I couldn t give you
.....But you never trid,didn t you?
Cause  she never had
My life.still brilliant after all.
And never will.
Sometimes,you have to
Pay for your gifts.
And I m sure that ...even you
Felt once this pain
That you try to throw
Upon me today...
But as hard as you try
As less it doesn t reach me......
From behind.
And I know tomorrow
You ll try again .
But I m sure it will
Come a day
When nothing
Stays the same.



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu